This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our central Houston client is seeking an Investment Analyst to assist clients in the investment endeavors to ensure they stay updated with real time information. This include participating in the development and maintenance of in‐house investment models, attending meetings with outside investment managers and analysts, and sitting on the firm’s Investment Committee. Other responsibilities include:
- Develop meeting materials & participate in portfolio reviews with clients & outside investment managers.
- Perform financial due diligence, including the analysis of legal documents, and make informed recommendations on prospective investment opportunities.
- Assess economic conditions, market trends, earnings prospects, and various other indicators to determine the suitability of investment strategies.
- Build criteria for evaluating prospective projects and sponsors.
- Assist in the development of an investment policy for individual clients that align their outside managers with their planning goals.
- Interact with outside fund managers to better understand their investment approach, the suitability of their offering, and to monitor investment performance.
- Conduct industry research and gather market intelligence to help enhance the management of funds.
- Prepare financial documents (bank applications, information memoranda and prospectus) for presentation to current and potential investors on specific investment opportunities.
- Develop meeting materials and attend client investment reviews as well as other investment related discussions.
Degree required with a focus in Finance, Accounting, or Business with at least 5 years of investment and financial services experience. CFA, CFP, CAIA, or CIMA certification is highly preferred. You must have strong knowledge of investment concepts and products, along with proficiency using MSO and Excel. If you’re an ambitious Investment Analyst looking for the next best step in your career, apply now!